Summer Festival 2015 is getting closer; August 1-2 is just a few days away. An event this large would not be possible without the generous support of our community friends and sponsors. We are proud to introduce you to some of those sponsors for our Summer Festival 2015.
- Pumkpin Ridge Golf Club
- Prehistoric, Lincoln City, Oregon
- New Seasons, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Elmers, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Resers Fine Foods
- Longbottom Coffee and Tea
- Harry and David, Lincoln City
- Oregon Hazelnuts Marketing Board, Aurora, Oregon
- Outback Steakhouse, Barnes Road
- Shari’s Restaurant, 185th Avenue
- Furrow Farm Tree Farm, Hillsboro
- Grocery Outlet – Hillsboro -Grocery Store on Facebook
Thanks to their generosity, we have great raffle prizes and freebies for participants. These all help support the educational programming at the Rice Northwest Museum.
Be sure and stop by these businesses and thank them for their continued support of the Rice Northwest Museum and rock and mineral community of the Pacific Northwest.
IMPORTANT ROAD CONSTRUCTION ALERT: Please note that Helvetia Road will be closed August 8, 2015 because of construction. Not to worry! Just follow our detour instructions and be alert for detour signs to guide you to the Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals and the 2015 Summer Festival.