Congratulations to our winner, Steve T.!
Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals is offering a chance for a dream trip of a lifetime to Tuscany, Italy.Â This vacation is valued at $5600.00.
Up to six people can stay in the Tuscan countryside in a three bedroom Private Villa, right in the heart of Tuscany. Property perfectly nestled among the rolling hills surrounding the ancient Etruscan town of Cortona, the ideal place to spend a getaway in the spirit of nature, beauty, relaxation and wine and food. You’ll be hosted by locals who can assist with all your needs.
– 7 nights in a 3 bedroom private countryside villa
– Welcome with your local assistant and personal introduction to Cortona
– Walking tour of Cortona with a professional guide
– Private wine tasting in traditional enoteca in the town center with professional sommelier
– Pre-arrival and in-house local English speaking concierge and booking services
– All visitor taxes, consumption fees (heating etc)
The winner will be announced at 8:00 PM during at our July 14, 2018 Benefit Dinner & Silent Auction. Your attendance is encouraged, but not required.
These tickets won’t last long since there are only 100 tickets available, so get yours today!
– Valid September 15- May 15.
– Subject to availability when you book (no more than 9 months in advance of
travel). NOT valid Christmas or Easter break.
– Vacation is transferable.
– Must book by May 31, 2019.
– Trip does not include airfare.