Congratulations to our winner, Steve T.!
Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals is raffling a wonderful week in Tuscany in a 3 Bedroom Villa! This vacation is valued at $5600.00.
Up to six people will stay in the Tuscan countryside in a Private Villa, right in the heart of Tuscany. Property perfectly nestled among the rolling hills surrounding the ancient Etruscan town of Cortona, the ideal place to spend a getaway in the spirit of nature, beauty, relaxation and wine and food. You’ll be hosted by locals who can assist with all your needs.
– 7 nights in a 3 bedroom private countryside villa
– Welcome with your local assistant and personal introduction to Cortona
– Walking tour of Cortona with a professional guide
– Private wine tasting in traditional enoteca in the town center with professional sommelier
– Pre-arrival and in-house local English speaking concierge and booking services
– All visitor taxes, consumption fees (heating etc)
Drawing is July 14, 2018 at 8:00 PM at our Benefit Dinner & Silent Auction. You do not have to be present to win.
Tickets are available now! Only 100 tickets will be sold, so get yours today!
– Valid September 15- May 15.
– Subject to availability when you book (no more than 9 months in advance of
travel). NOT valid Christmas or Easter break.
– Vacation is transferable.
– Must book by May 31, 2019.
– Trip does not include airfare.