All payments will be invoiced. Due to the popularity of our programs reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received by the due date.
Private Groups: payment is due within 2 weeks of making a reservation.
Public Schools: payment is due two weeks prior to the tour.
In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
• There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all Museum programs.
• 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 3 weeks before the start of the program.
• Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
• In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physician’s note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
• Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.
• 100% of payment will be refunded for any state mandated order affecting Museum programs, or if the tour is cancelled by Rice Museum.